¿What are cookies?
Despite all the wringing of hands, there is nothing to worry about! Cookies are not malignant viruses, programmed to conquer the world. Actually, they are text files that are downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile when you access certain webpages. One of the functions of cookies is for websites like ours to store and retrieve information on your browsing habits so we can recognise and identify you, even if you are using different devices.
¿What types of cookies does this webpage use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies created and managed solely by us, and they allow the user to browse through our webpage and use the different ISDN Group options or services, such as session ID, filter or personalise information, access areas of restricted access or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies processed either by us or by third parties to quantify the number of users so that we can measure and statistically analyse use of our website. To do so, we analyse how you browse on ISDN Group in order to improve our features.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies help to improve the efficacy of advertising, which is what makes maintaining thousands of websites for free possible. Without cookies, it is harder for the advertiser to reach their audience or to know how many advertisements have been shown, or how many clicks the adverts received.
How to deactivate our Cookies (or any other cookies)
You don’t have to be Terminator or a level-33 hacker to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device. By using the settings options on your web browser, it is simple:
- For more information on the browser Google Chrome click here.
- For more information on the browser Firefox click here.
- For more information on the browser Opera click here.
- For more information on the browser Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information on the browser Safari click here.
If you’re of a different stroke or love vintage and use a different one (Mosaic, for example), please see your browser’s specific documentation.